By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Oops I should have mentioned my location. I'm in So Cal. I've been using local Turners but their inventory and selection are slim picking lolAre you in nor-cal?
I have my own FFL and order online from wherever it is cheapest. Best thing i ever did since 2019. Screw CA and its inflated pricing.Oops I should have mentioned my location. I'm in So Cal. I've been using local Turners but their inventory and selection are slim picking lol
I have my own FFL and order online from wherever it is cheapest. Best thing i ever did since 2019. Screw CA and its inflated pricing.
Sportsman warehousevOops I should have mentioned my location. I'm in So Cal. I've been using local Turners but their inventory and selection are slim picking lol
What caliber are you looking for lead free; any grain or brand preference?Oops I should have mentioned my location. I'm in So Cal. I've been using local Turners but their inventory and selection are slim picking lol
Ever thought about hand loading? A lot of factory loads haven't worked out for me. Actually, none of them have. Loading my own has made all the difference going from 4" groups to 1.5" or better.
Any reloading manual will touch on every aspect about the process and explain the how's, why's. Berger touches on seating depth which affects accuracy especially with mono's. Youtube is saturated with tutorials. Many of which show theoad development process and results at the range of the chosen bullet, powder charge, seating depth etc.I thought about it. What are some of the places for me to go and read up on it? I don't even know where to start to be honest.
Read my stickied threads on calguns.I thought about it. What are some of the places for me to go and read up on it? I don't even know where to start to be honest.
Does that mean you don't have to pay the excise tax? That alone would make it worth the effort!I have my own FFL and order online from wherever it is cheapest. Best thing i ever did since 2019. Screw CA and its inflated pricing.
yes - this excise tax is on CA firearms dealers sales of firearms and ammo, specifically. So n/a to FFL03/COE holders.Does that mean you don't have to pay the excise tax? That alone would make it worth the effort!
Damn, I should've started the process months ago!yes - this excise tax is on CA firearms dealers sales of firearms and ammo, specifically. So n/a to FFL03/COE holders.
parapetcomponents.com
Only CA firearms dealers can collect the excise tax.Does that mean you don't have to pay the excise tax? That alone would make it worth the effort!