18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Which Firearm have you bought more than once?

Staccato XC
Staccato P
Atlas Artemis
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4644.jpeg
    IMG_4644.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3428.jpeg
    IMG_3428.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 4
Remington 1100 12 and 20 ga
Remington 870 12 ga
S&W M686
S&W M66
S&W M28
S&W M14
S&W M19
S&W 2206
 
Remington 1100 12 and 20 ga
Remington 870 12 ga
S&W M686
S&W M66
S&W M28
S&W M14
S&W M19
S&W 2206

Wish I bought two P2000 a few months ago!

$499 each at Turners and I remember thinking should I get two because the price is insanely good and I decided no. Now having shot it I realize how accurate it is and I wish I bought one for my son. For me this thing replaces the G19 as the everything pistol!
 
I have three of the Springfield Armory TRP Operator 1911 with the full rail. One for me (main CCW gun), and one each for my kids upon them turning 21.

Also bought a Springfield M1A twice. I got a standard full-size M1A in 2001, and I recently bought the Scout Squad model. The Scout Squad M1A is super handy compared to the full-size, and I love the forward optic mount that pairs nicely with the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic.

Just remembered I had a Benelli M4 in 2016 that I sold in 2020. I ended up buying another new Benelli M4 earlier in 2025.
 
Back
Top Bottom