18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Which would you grab?

The 220’s shoot great. I have a set of older pachmeyer (I think that’s what they are) rubber armored grips that feel really nice. I may try a set if G10 grips on it. You know, maybe they are houge armored grips. Either way they fit good and help with felt recoil. It’s a stainless version from the late 90’s
 
The 220’s shoot great. I have a set of older pachmeyer (I think that’s what they are) rubber armored grips that feel really nice. I may try a set if G10 grips on it. You know, maybe they are houge armored grips. Either way they fit good and help with felt recoil. It’s a stainless version from the late 90’s
I slapped houge g10 piranha grips on it before even going to the range. Sig and Beretta plastic grips have always needed more texture.

Stainless would be great to have. I remember seeing so many stainless Sigs, now they are plastic or brown.
 
Back
Top Bottom