18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Question Who has jumped on the Hellcat Promotion?

I got a feeling that the promo was extended because they have some of the boxed sets with the goodies still in stock. It wouldn't make any sense to take them apart! So maybe you will get lucky and get everything in the box.
Promo was extended bc they saw a spike in demand and need to fill it.

The carry gun market is glutted and the Hellcat wasn't getting any love from the paid YouTubers.

People will go out and buy whatever 1m views tells them is "the one".

Springfield needed to move units before the Turkish cheapie guns and those $300 Shield 1.0 eat up any more market.
 
I missed this deal. The extra mags and sight is a great deal! Would cost me 250-300 extra to buy the same. Good thing I got a like new CMMG mk47 pistol for half off or I'd be bummed about missing that hellcat deal. 🤪 What goes around, comes around. I like my hellcat pro more than my 365xl. Going to morph that into more of an xmacro comped
 
I missed this deal. The extra mags and sight is a great deal! Would cost me 250-300 extra to buy the same. Good thing I got a like new CMMG mk47 pistol for half off or I'd be bummed about missing that hellcat deal. 🤪 What goes around, comes around. I like my hellcat pro more than my 365xl. Going to morph that into more of an xmacro comped
It was extended through the end of November, go get you one
 
It was extended through the end of November, go get you one
That is awesome. Waste of time now since I have a hellcat pro with red dot already. Don't think all the time and driving required to sell a pistol here just to get a 150red dot and 3 more mags I probably wouldn't use anyways would be worth the energy or ozone. Thanks for the heads up, though!
 
I went to my LGS on a whim and fondled the hellcat, never bothered looking at it before. When they told me the deal going on, I jumped right on it. Brought it home from jail today and it came with all the goodies. Installed the green dot and been dry firing with snap caps all day. Great little gun, can't wait to put it on my CCW.
 
That is awesome. Waste of time now since I have a hellcat pro with red dot already. Don't think all the time and driving required to sell a pistol here just to get a 150red dot and 3 more mags I probably wouldn't use anyways would be worth the energy or ozone. Thanks for the heads up, though!
I was looking at the Cabela's Black Friday leak, and thought the same thing about the cheapie pistol dots.
 
Just snagged an OSP to go with my Pro. Lgs also had the 365 on sale for 599 so that got DROSd too. Newsom made some money on me today smh
 
Back
Top Bottom