18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Who has X-treme bullets 9mm 115GR RN loading data?

I wouldn't even reload 9mm without my Hundo, I can't imagine checking each one plus you can put it right in a case or a ziplock and have a perfect count. I load 1000 at a time at the very least.
 
Back
Top Bottom