18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Wilson Combat Grip Module for Sig 365?

Messages
464
Classified ads
1
When I picked up my Canik Mete MC9 Prime @ The Gun Rang in Sacramento one of the employees had a Sig 365 in a Wilson Combat Short Frame Macro module looked and felt nice.
At least that is what he said. It looks like the SigGuy.com has what I am looking for see attached pic. Does anybody know how to contact before I order.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 17
I just picked up a WC 365 grip module from sig guy. It has the magazine disconnect slot cut out and fits great. It's worth the few extra bucks IMO.
 
You can get them on optics planet cheap. I got mine over 5 years ago. Great grip.
Not anymore, I tried buying one last month and order was rejected. They said they don’t ship to California for “legal reasons”.
 
Not anymore, I tried buying one last month and order was rejected. They said they don’t ship to California for “legal reasons”.
Its not a serialized part that is bs sorry guy that sucks. There have to be other places you can find them they are cheap lile $50 or 60 been so long since I bought mine
 
Its not a serialized part that is bs sorry guy that sucks. There have to be other places you can find them they are cheap lile $50 or 60 been so long since I bought mine
I just bought it directly from Wilson combat. No issues with them shipping it out.
 
Hmm, on WC Web Site,,,


"Wilson Combat SIG SAUER Grip Modules are not compatible with California versions of the SIG SAUER P365".
 
Back
Top Bottom