By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
2250.00Carbine 45-70 are pretty rare. How much is it?
There are a very wide variety of these out there but there are undoubtedly much more expensive ones than this. They’re a timeless yet still practical rifle. Some folks buy them for nostalgia sake.2250.00
If one can afford that then they can probably afford the ammo.2250.00
I think they're not bad for reloading right you just need a teaspoon to jam the powder in there and you press the pills in with your thumbIf one can afford that then they can probably afford the ammo.
You actually shoot your guns?My friend has a Henry in 45-70. He pays about 3 bucks a round. I got the Henry and Marlin 357 'cause I can afford 40 cents per round.