- Messages
- 6
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
It obviously shot the first go around so it should be fine. As stated above, I wouldn't load it for precision stuff, just plinking ammoI was pulling apart some factory loaded .223 cartridges and found a few like this. Does an off-set flash hole make this unusable?
This is from unfired factory cartridges I am pulling apart for components.It obviously shot the first go around so it should be fine. As stated above, I wouldn't load it for precision stuff, just plinking ammo
Then sort the obviously offset ones and shoot them separately to see how they work compared to the properly centered ones.This is from unfired factory cartridges I am pulling apart for components.
Just like you prime any other boxer primed case. Why would you use a hammer and punch to prime it? That makes no sense.My question is how you prime those? With a hammer & a punch?