Hi. I have an old P97 ruger that I was going to give to my daughter. When checking the paperwork to transfer I remembered the dealer, now gone, wrote 9 mm under caliber. Its a .45
I carried this gun on my ccw for 4 renewals till the sherriff told me I had 2 guns with the same s#.
P97 is clearly a .45. I want to resolve this asap and not hand off a prob to my daughter.
Many years ago the denying sheriff told me to fill out a form but doj said not their problem.
Any thoughts
I carried this gun on my ccw for 4 renewals till the sherriff told me I had 2 guns with the same s#.
P97 is clearly a .45. I want to resolve this asap and not hand off a prob to my daughter.
Many years ago the denying sheriff told me to fill out a form but doj said not their problem.
Any thoughts