18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

WTF Is Going on with FedEx?!?

Brandon Breeze

Well-known member
Messages
775
Classified ads
2
Recently made a purchase, it shipped out of NJ, I paid the extra $ for FedEx 2 day. It was shipped on 1/29 @ 5:15pm.

There are still zero updates from FedEx. I opened a ticket and no one has reached out.

I asked it to be shipped via FedEx or UPS since USPS has been messing up a LOT lately with delays.

Looks like FedEx is also seeing major delays.

1770264005060.webp

Anyone else been seeing this lately?
 
Fedex has been 💩ting the bed bigly since just after the holidays. 💩 gets lost, misdirected, needs to be traced by the shipper, shows up... Whenever. If at all.

I specifically ask shippers to not use fedex whenever possible. I'll even pay more to not use them. They've quickly become the worst logistics company in the US.
 
FedEx Hub is in Memphis TN. Which 90% were without power. If your package never left NJ its because it never arrived in Memphis. I had a packaged shipped from California 2day then it went to Memphis and back to Cali, you explain that one to me. View attachment 147628
Wow, that’s crazy. I have an item shipping from Europe and it’s been in Memphis Tennessee with Fedex since the 28th.
I’m going crazy
 
Half the country froze. The domestic shipping and freight industry is very vulnerable to weather interruptions. I just had a few work shipments take 2 weeks when we paid for 2 day and even having a rep we were refused credits or refunds.
Meanwhile we chillen in 80% weather in shorts
 
FedEx Hub is in Memphis TN. Which 90% were without power. If your package never left NJ its because it never arrived in Memphis. I had a packaged shipped from California 2day then it went to Memphis and back to Cali, you explain that one to me. View attachment 147628
Had a similar wtf experience with FedEx. Bought some musical equipment from an online retailer that I always buy from. Their warehouse is in Arizona, so stuff usually gets to California pretty quickly....Last purchase was taking much longer to arrive, so I went and checked the tracking details. Turns out, my stuff was put on a plane instead of a truck in AZ, flown over CA to Hawaii, then back to me in CA. I guess even guitar strings need a nice sunny vacation!
 
Glad its arriving soon. I've found UPS to be FUBAR lately as well- Amazon fired them and they are laying off north of 50k people (if you believe the news).
 
Back
Top Bottom