- Messages
- 1,159
- Classified ads
- 1
For months I've seen WTS ads where there is a crossed out price and then underneath it in red is the exact same price. What is happening is even though people enter the price directly under the WTS, they see the "Set Sale Price" box and enter the asking price again here. I think we need to clarify what the Set Sale Price box is for, maybe update the Field Description:
Set sale price - (Only use this when you want to lower the price from the original selling price)
or something similar.
I used to reach out and have people correct these, now I just go in and do it myself. I see several of these almost daily.



Set sale price - (Only use this when you want to lower the price from the original selling price)
or something similar.
I used to reach out and have people correct these, now I just go in and do it myself. I see several of these almost daily.



