18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

CCW YOLO county?

Tactical_Jedi

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. I can’t seem to find the original thread.

But any news for YOLO County? Last i remembered was the sheriffs were still dragging things out.

Anyone get there’s yet?
 
Nice. Were there any issues? If I recall correctly, we go through local PD and not the sheriff’s office?

Before the ruling, I was denied twice.
Maybe 3rd times a charm?
 
Back
Top Bottom