By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
This has worked well for meYeah idk how people do these pocket dumps with 26 different things. I just carry my wallet, airpods and ccw. lol. Would like to get a good flashlight soon
Lol that looks almost identical to the one LA police gear sold me that was DOAThis has worked well for me
CCW for protection - not a round count or caliber snob. It’s only purpose is to get me out of trouble, not start it.Yeah idk how people do these pocket dumps with 26 different things. I just carry my wallet, airpods and ccw. lol. Would like to get a good flashlight soon
Yeah idk neither, saw those posts on the internet regarding their EDC: handgun(w. red dot+weapon) & folding knife & flash light & notepad+pen.Yeah idk how people do these pocket dumps with 26 different things. I just carry my wallet, airpods and ccw. lol. Would like to get a good flashlight soon
Yeah idk neither, saw those posts on the internet regarding their EDC: handgun(w. red dot+weapon) & folding knife & flash light & notepad+pen.
not sure that are for show off on the internet or they do really EDC those things.
I'd better move to somewhere safer and nicer if I had to carry those things.
I'm pretty convinced most of the pocket dump posts on FB or Reddit are staged for the views, idk. If I had my uniform pants or wore 5.11 tactical pants daily sure I could carry more stuff. I only use a pocket knife for opening boxes these days lol. Notepad app is on my iPhoneYeah idk neither, saw those posts on the internet regarding their EDC: handgun(w. red dot+weapon) & folding knife & flash light & notepad+pen.
not sure that are for show off on the internet or they do really EDC those things.
I'd better move to somewhere safer and nicer if I had to carry those things.

The Olight Arkfield Pro has been super nice for me to carry around on a daily basis. Only thing that I can complain about is that it uses its own dedicated charger not USB-CYeah idk how people do these pocket dumps with 26 different things. I just carry my wallet, airpods and ccw. lol. Would like to get a good flashlight soon
Yeah the gym thing is interesting, the whole point of CCW is to always be ready, since an incident happens often when you aren't expecting it. Gym is definitely vulnerable to a crazy. On body carry for a workout seems insane to me, I have been carrying off body and never let it out of my control as a compromise. I could see carrying a micro compact while running I guess. I'd rather have it with me than leave it in the car or a locker.I have carried a pocket knife as often as I can for years, it really comes in handy a lot. I have it probably half the time depending on what I’m doing.
CCW only recently became a thing for me a few months ago but I’m trying to carry almost everywhere I go except the gym which I can’t understand how people accomplish.
I think the above is reasonable, but recently I got sucked into a sale and got this little guy and now I’m worried I might be becoming one of those EDC guys… I don’t carry it all the time, but it’s TINY and very convenient to have in the car or when going for a walk after dinner etc
View attachment 188809
I cannot imagine wanting to carry a notepad and pen or pry bar of any kind anywhere…
Yeah I can see using like a belly band type thing for running (steady state) but any sort of sprinting, weight lifting, plyo work, etc I can’t imagine what would work. I usually am running around the gym (hit a set of squats/deadlifts/bench/etc then run over to do some ab work or back raises to cool off, or go between cable flys and single arm db rows, etc. I don’t like sitting at a station waiting, I want to be in and out of there in 45min so I try to optimize time and I don’t want to be carrying a fancy pack between all the stations I’m running in between.Yeah the gym thing is interesting, the whole point of CCW is to always be ready, since an incident happens often when you aren't expecting it. Gym is definitely vulnerable to a crazy. On body carry for a workout seems insane to me, I have been carrying off body and never let it out of my control as a compromise. I could see carrying a micro compact while running I guess. I'd rather have it with me than leave it in the car or a locker.
check out the smith and wesson knife that has a seatbelt cutter and window shatter part at the end to help break out windows to help people too, great tools to haverecently bought this utility knife to replace my folder. Push button open/close, smoother than some knives. Less questions and still ready for rapid deployment in case of an emergency. Also has a wire stripper that serves as seat belt cutter.
View attachment 188796
This. I see it as art more than a practical EDC dump.I'm pretty convinced most of the pocket dump posts on FB or Reddit are staged for the views, idk. If I had my uniform pants or wore 5.11 tactical pants daily sure I could carry more stuff. I only use a pocket knife for opening boxes these days lol. Notepad app is on my iPhone
yeah always has to have some crazy knife and pen, watch, flashlight idk. Even in the military I don't think I carried a flashlight and all that lol. Pen for sure, pocket knife and badge yeahThis. I see it as art more than a practical EDC dump.