- Messages
- 161
I'm glad this thread popped up again.
I had the opportunity to try the 5" PDP Match at Iron Mike's in Yorba Linda. I really liked it! I shot it back to back with the HK VP9L and for me, it felt better in my hand than the HK. I particularly liked the beavertail shape and the grip texture. The trigger was light and crisp, and it shot very flat.
The HK is by no means a slouch, but based on the ~50 rounds I put through each, I'd take the PDP.
I had the opportunity to try the 5" PDP Match at Iron Mike's in Yorba Linda. I really liked it! I shot it back to back with the HK VP9L and for me, it felt better in my hand than the HK. I particularly liked the beavertail shape and the grip texture. The trigger was light and crisp, and it shot very flat.
The HK is by no means a slouch, but based on the ~50 rounds I put through each, I'd take the PDP.
