By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Don't.Echelon, PDP, VP9. I am trying to convince myself that I don't need anymore striker fired 9mm handgun.![]()
These Walthers are some of the best handguns on the market currently. I love the feel in hand, the balance, optics cut, and the trigger..
Wouldn't the PDP match be the preferred choice? I personally rather have the PDP match on roster.Nice... hopefully the PPQ Match makes it on there at some point.
Oh man, I'm out of the loop - didn't realize that PPQ line had been discontinued. Onwaaaard!Wouldn't the PDP match be the preferred choice? I personally rather have the PDP match on roster.
There's always a need for moreEchelon, PDP, VP9. I am trying to convince myself that I don't need anymore striker fired 9mm handgun.![]()
I tried the PPK, didn't care for it tbh.There's always a need for moreI'm definitely gonna grab a VP9 and most likely an Echelon. I haven't shot a Walther other than a PPK so I'll have to try the PDP when it gets here.
There's always a need for moreI'm definitely gonna grab a VP9 and most likely an Echelon. I haven't shot a Walther other than a PPK so I'll have to try the PDP when it gets here.
I got slide bite every time as well!I had a PPK .380 for about 2 months, gorgeous gun, sucked ass to shoot. 20lb DA trigger pull and slide bite with every shot. The one time I shot it went like this: “Ouch! Son of a motherless! God dammit! MOTHERF———!”
OK so the heavy-azz DA trigger pull isn't just me.I had a PPK .380 for about 2 months, gorgeous gun, sucked ass to shoot. 20lb DA trigger pull and slide bite with every shot. The one time I shot it went like this: “Ouch! Son of a motherless! God dammit! MOTHERF———!”
We're in 4th quarter now. Deposits?3rd QTR we will start accepting pre-orders.
Anyone have any news of the pdp coming to CA yet? Because we’re in the new year and I don’t see any dealers offering the pdp or pdp f
Obv they would have to to get into the roster. Lci and mag disconnect as wellI'm excited for this one! Small handed and short fingered people rejoice! Do you know if they are going to have to add a thumb operated manual safety? That would kill it for me![]()
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!