18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics 2011/ 1911 DS Photo Thread

It was a once time Collab. They won't do it again
Dang! I was curious about that! Well, I got your Labor Day sale ad today and I already put a deposit down for the new Fusion Firearms XP Pro. Hopefully, that's a pic I can put on this thread sometime in fall.
 
Staccato C 2024. Compact grip with QVO mainspring extension.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4998.jpeg
    IMG_4998.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 64
Dang! I was curious about that! Well, I got your Labor Day sale ad today and I already put a deposit down for the new Fusion Firearms XP Pro. Hopefully, that's a pic I can put on this thread sometime in fall.
October is the plan!
 
How are you liking the Jacob Grey? Any issues with the slick grip?
No issues at all, I don't grip the sides of the gun EVER, for any brand. That's how you shoot low/left. All my grip is front and rear, so it's perfect
 
All hail, goddess of the dawn.
 

Attachments

  • Eos11t.png
    Eos11t.png
    157 KB · Views: 65
  • EOS13t.png
    EOS13t.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Eos12t.png
    Eos12t.png
    152 KB · Views: 55
One day I’ll be able to get a 2011. What are good 2011’s these days? I saw Stoeger said the Staccato has an extractor issue around 25k

Other than that I liked the Atlas Erebus. Anything else yall would recommend to try?
Hopefully will get one as well at some point. A friend of mine has an Erebus and that thing is a beast. Very smooth shooting.
 
The Atlas Erebus is the best gun that I've shot.

You can't do much cool stuff with it which is my gripe with it. Doesn't fit neatly into a division in USPSA.

It would maybe be good for steel challenge and 2-gun but I'm really only into USPSA.

But hey, I got in on it for less than what a new Atlas Athena would cost so I can't complain .
 
We need more 1911s here (and 2011s with mailboxes) lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7508.jpeg
    IMG_7508.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 40
Continued
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 29
And another… This one was recently cut for an RMR but I apparently never took new glamour shots after the cut. These shall suffice
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2659.jpeg
    IMG_2659.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom