18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics 2011/ 1911 DS Photo Thread

Picked up some new toys today… Platypus
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9670.jpeg
    IMG_9670.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9671.jpeg
    IMG_9671.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 39
And Atlas Ares 4.6” Ported
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9672.jpeg
    IMG_9672.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9673.jpeg
    IMG_9673.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9674.jpeg
    IMG_9674.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 46
Every time I see one of these threads I get to thinking I need to sell a few things and get a 2011, but then I see how many are up for sale on various classified forums and it makes me wonder if it would just end up being one of those things that I get over once I have it. I already have pretty much a safe full of firearms I really never shoot, with some decent items I could easily flip for a 2011, but something is stopping me. Does anyone know of a range in SoCal that rents a decent 2011?
 
Every time I see one of these threads I get to thinking I need to sell a few things and get a 2011, but then I see how many are up for sale on various classified forums and it makes me wonder if it would just end up being one of those things that I get over once I have it. I already have pretty much a safe full of firearms I really never shoot, with some decent items I could easily flip for a 2011, but something is stopping me. Does anyone know of a range in SoCal that rents a decent 2011?
FT3 has both a Staccato P and Springfield Prodigy for rental. I’ve yet to find a range that offers Atlas for rental but if someone does, please let me know haha.
 
Every time I see one of these threads I get to thinking I need to sell a few things and get a 2011, but then I see how many are up for sale on various classified forums and it makes me wonder if it would just end up being one of those things that I get over once I have it. I already have pretty much a safe full of firearms I really never shoot, with some decent items I could easily flip for a 2011, but something is stopping me. Does anyone know of a range in SoCal that rents a decent 2011?
Sell everything and buy all the 2011s! You’ll never regret it! Where are you in SoCal? I’ll take you out to my range if you’re local
 
STI Tac 4.0
- Cheely Grip
- Red Dirt Trigger w/ 2.5lb trigger job
- Monsoon Tactical Genghis Comp Chunk Port



 
Back
Top Bottom