caguns.net

Tired of Calguns older Marketplace that can't upload pictures or do feedback ratings?

Try our Search function! Listing am item is easy and easy for people to find things.

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate and use features that aren't available to guests!

Tech 3D Printing: Do you make/design things?

ikeo1

Administrator
Staff member
I recently picked up a 3D printer to make and develop some things for competition. Do you guys make your own gear? What do you make?

2A is a good hobby to make things for. Share what you’ve made or would want to make.

IMG_2698.jpeg

First Print completed. The Shockbottle hundo funnel worked out just as expected. $20 retail, printed it in materials cheaper at home fit and worked flawlessly. I can see how people use these tools to create really amazing accessories. This is just the first day and it's already super helpful. The online library is pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_2701.jpeg
    IMG_2701.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2703.jpeg
    IMG_2703.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 4
I usually 3D print speed loaders for my magazines. Also 3D printed a sleeve to cover the gap on my Freedom week mags on my G19.3.

It is fun being able to 3D print items you normally would have paid a lot more for.

For example, I also print and sell *MAYBE* CA compliant rifle grips

Attachments

• _DSC9987Edited.jpg
    _DSC9987Edited.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
I have a pair of Bambu X1Cs that I use to prototype as well as make products for my business.
What type of material are you using? Do you find anything particular works well for 2A applications?

im printing powder bushings for my mec loader right now
Do you design your own?

What studio are you all using? I was looking at fusion360 and freecad. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back