- Messages
- 33
I want to go on record as strongly suggesting that the admins of this site NOT ALLOW animated GIFs.
I find sites that allow them very distacting to my everyday use. They do, in fact, accomplish the purpose that people that use them desire: That being: "Hey look at me: Hey I do not give a rats ass to be constantly distracting your use of this site blasting your eyeballs with my self centered GIFs: Hey I am more important than anyone else here..etc..etc.."
At this time there is actually a Animated GIF allowed in the icon of a particular user that posts here a lot. It is incredibly annoying ! I like to speed read/ scan the listing of various forums, but these animated GIFs make that a lot of work as my eye-ball/brain stops on every stupid animation.
Just my 2 cents: ($0.02)
I find sites that allow them very distacting to my everyday use. They do, in fact, accomplish the purpose that people that use them desire: That being: "Hey look at me: Hey I do not give a rats ass to be constantly distracting your use of this site blasting your eyeballs with my self centered GIFs: Hey I am more important than anyone else here..etc..etc.."
At this time there is actually a Animated GIF allowed in the icon of a particular user that posts here a lot. It is incredibly annoying ! I like to speed read/ scan the listing of various forums, but these animated GIFs make that a lot of work as my eye-ball/brain stops on every stupid animation.
Just my 2 cents: ($0.02)


