- Messages
- 567
- Classified ads
- 6
@ikeo1
I think that prompt should read that he was banned if he indeed was. I've seen that prompt many times on users who I thought were probably banned.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
No, go here. https://caguns.net/members/scratch705.8712/@ikeo1
I think that prompt should read that he was banned if he indeed was. I've seen that prompt many times on users who I thought were probably banned.
Just based on that hoax hoax username, I would say he was giving himself feedback
You mean like maybe the same person, found a work around, to make two accounts? Or maybe people that know each other working together to give each other good feedback to make their profile look more legit with +1/+2?Just based on that hoax hoax username, I would say he was giving himself feedback
Didn't you put in a feature where we could pay like a buck for a badge on the singular transaction or something so we can verify it's a real person?Likely a compromised account...
You get a badge if you paid. These guys didn't pay. All VPN's used by these accounts have been burned.Didn't you put in a feature where we could pay like a buck for a badge on the singular transaction or something so we can verify it's a real person?
I reported this guy on 1/1 because it was clear as day that he was a scammer. Moderator rejected my report and advised that he’s verified living in Los Angeles, member since 2024 and plenty of people here use PayPal friends and family/ USPS MO. Total bull. Mods need to do a better job here
That’s funny. GAFS recommended G&S as a way to protect yourself from a new seller with “low” feedback.That's crazy cause I was just talking to this guy about that SRO lol. It's always fishy when their logic doesn't add up... been on the internet too long to trust randoms even with positive trades. Check out our messages:
View attachment 134142
Right?! I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.That’s funny. GAFS recommended G&S as a way to protect yourself from a new seller with “low” feedback.
You even offered to cover the fee.
Yup. Saw the same thing. They bought a bunch of small items and the one time they sell high value items, they run or it’s a replica.Right?! I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.
On GAFS it was at least customary to have buyer cover the fee so the seller can net $X
Wasn’t scratch705 listed as from north coast area?I reported this guy on 1/1 because it was clear as day that he was a scammer. Moderator rejected my report and advised that he’s verified living in Los Angeles, member since 2024 and plenty of people here use PayPal friends and family/ USPS MO. Total bull. Mods need to do a better job here
yeah he was listed as NorCalWasn’t scratch705 listed as from north coast area?
Yes, nor-cal; but I meant which part of nor cal. I think I seen north coast specifically. So, somewhere where it’s harder for most of us to meet FTF. Like further north such as crescent city, or northern Humboldt county; towards the Oregon border. Some of us might call it the sticks.yeah he was listed as NorCal
Now that I think about it it was somewhere bumfck north like Crescent City...that might actually be itYes, nor-cal; but I meant which part of nor cal. I think I seen north coast specifically. So, somewhere where it’s harder for most of us to meet FTF. Like further north such as crescent city, or northern Humboldt county; towards the Oregon border. Some of us might call it the sticks.
Scams on GAFS Already ?Yup. Saw the same thing. They bought a bunch of small items and the one time they sell high value items, they run or it’s a replica.
It never changes. There’s already scammers on their new site.
This is why for big purchases I only ever buy face to face with cash. No bargain bin savings are worth the risk of losing my entire cost basis.I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!