18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Another scammer alert - user: scratch705

Just based on that hoax hoax username, I would say he was giving himself feedback
You mean like maybe the same person, found a work around, to make two accounts? Or maybe people that know each other working together to give each other good feedback to make their profile look more legit with +1/+2?
 
I reported this guy on 1/1 because it was clear as day that he was a scammer. Moderator rejected my report and advised that he’s verified living in Los Angeles, member since 2024 and plenty of people here use PayPal friends and family/ USPS MO. Total bull💩. Mods need to do a better job here
 
Didn't you put in a feature where we could pay like a buck for a badge on the singular transaction or something so we can verify it's a real person?
You get a badge if you paid. These guys didn't pay. All VPN's used by these accounts have been burned.

Please when in doubt, request that they buy a badge so we can capture some info about them. If you're a member, we'll validate the badge purchase. We have no part in the transaction in private sales.

 
I reported this guy on 1/1 because it was clear as day that he was a scammer. Moderator rejected my report and advised that he’s verified living in Los Angeles, member since 2024 and plenty of people here use PayPal friends and family/ USPS MO. Total bull💩. Mods need to do a better job here
No report exists and in our docs people don't say to use ppff or mo.

Reported on Friday.

Edit.. Confirmed this is actually true...
 
That's crazy cause I was just talking to this guy about that SRO lol. It's always fishy when their logic doesn't add up... been on the internet too long to trust randoms even with positive trades. Check out our messages:

1767671959713.webp
 
That's crazy cause I was just talking to this guy about that SRO lol. It's always fishy when their logic doesn't add up... been on the internet too long to trust randoms even with positive trades. Check out our messages:

View attachment 134142
That’s funny. GAFS recommended G&S as a way to protect yourself from a new seller with “low” feedback.

You even offered to cover the fee.

There’s actually a guy I’m talking to right now and it’s giving me some bad vibes. I’m asking if we can meet (they’re about an hour away) and he’s recommending I meet someone else or ship to me. I’m going to hold on to my money…
 
That’s funny. GAFS recommended G&S as a way to protect yourself from a new seller with “low” feedback.

You even offered to cover the fee.
Right?! I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.

On GAFS it was at least customary to have buyer cover the fee so the seller can net $X
 
Right?! I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.

On GAFS it was at least customary to have buyer cover the fee so the seller can net $X
Yup. Saw the same thing. They bought a bunch of small items and the one time they sell high value items, they run or it’s a replica.

It never changes. There’s already scammers on their new site.
 
I reported this guy on 1/1 because it was clear as day that he was a scammer. Moderator rejected my report and advised that he’s verified living in Los Angeles, member since 2024 and plenty of people here use PayPal friends and family/ USPS MO. Total bull💩. Mods need to do a better job here
Wasn’t scratch705 listed as from north coast area?
 
yeah he was listed as NorCal
Yes, nor-cal; but I meant which part of nor cal. I think I seen north coast specifically. So, somewhere where it’s harder for most of us to meet FTF. Like further north such as crescent city, or northern Humboldt county; towards the Oregon border. Some of us might call it the sticks.
 
Yes, nor-cal; but I meant which part of nor cal. I think I seen north coast specifically. So, somewhere where it’s harder for most of us to meet FTF. Like further north such as crescent city, or northern Humboldt county; towards the Oregon border. Some of us might call it the sticks.
Now that I think about it it was somewhere bumfck north like Crescent City...that might actually be it
 
I've seen people on GAFS with 99+ positive flair turn scammer all of a sudden, so I don't trust anyone and would happily pay 3% G&S fee as insurance.
This is why for big purchases I only ever buy face to face with cash. No bargain bin savings are worth the risk of losing my entire cost basis.

I’m sorry OP got scammed. 😔
 
Back
Top Bottom