Better than a staccato grip!!!!More money than me
How's the HEX grip texture feel? It looks interesting to me, but I have to wonder if those little points are pokey?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Better than a staccato grip!!!!More money than me
How's the HEX grip texture feel? It looks interesting to me, but I have to wonder if those little points are pokey?
All food looks the same and serves the same function.do you only eat fast food ? lol do you not know how your bodsy functions with good food vs bad?
Check out @slotime_watches on Instagram. He built this watch for me. I’m gonna have him build another one for me eventually.Anyone have or make Seiko Mods?
Where is he located ?Check out @slotime_watches on Instagram. He built this watch for me. I’m gonna have him build another one for me eventually.
San Luis Obispo-area, I believe.Where is he located ?
I have the same one, same color. It's the watch I turn to when I'm concerned I might otherwise damage or lose something else. Bought it for my first Hawaii trip and it's been every subsequent trip. Every time my wife and i are snorkeling, that's what's on my wrist: incredibly easy to read lightweight, easy to clean. Legit $12 spent!My current edc watch.
Cost: Marlboro Points.
View attachment 205937
It does what all yall expensive watches do. Except I could lose this while fisting a girl and not worry a dime about it.
Casio’s are hard to beat period for a watch that does its job and also doesn’t matter what happens to it. I have a Casio specifically for range/camping that I like but don’t care what happens to it.My current edc watch.
Cost: Marlboro Points.
View attachment 205937
It does what all yall expensive watches do. Except I could lose this while fisting a girl and not worry a dime about it.
Anyone have or make Seiko Mods?
Gay, where’s the lambo steering wheel emblemDid i qualify for this topic?
Need to see more gunSpeedmaster and my DT10