18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Any watch guys?

What's tactical?
Left to right:
TW Steel CS9
Original Grain unknown model
Rockwell Time 50mm squared
Custom-Built Seiko (by IG Account slotime_watches)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2370.webp
    IMG_2370.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2371.webp
    IMG_2371.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2372.webp
    IMG_2372.webp
    63 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2373.webp
    IMG_2373.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 19
I got this watch solely to make me feel like James Bond:

IMG_3363.webp

And this one was my grandfather’s; used to be a silver dial but the decades have given it a cool rose gold-like patina:


IMG_3365.webp

Don’t zoom in on the bracelets, there are scratches everywhere. Unless I’m working out with the Apple Watch, one of these two is pretty much always on my wrist even while backpacking, shooting, forging/grinding knives, wrenching, etc.
 
I had a hard time deciding whether to enter the raffle to buy the MAD 2 this past weekend. I finally decided not to as I'm more interested in a new rendition of MAD 1S.
 
Took the G19 and Omega to Lassen this weekend. Note to self: Don’t put fresh grip tape on your gun before carrying it backpacking…

IMG_3477.webp
 
I'm a firearms enthusiast, pilot and watch lover. (In other words, I'm ususally broke):ROFLMAO:

Longines Spirit Flyback in the picture
 

Attachments

  • A94067AC-D6F7-4604-8B6E-5D6F494290F5.webp
    A94067AC-D6F7-4604-8B6E-5D6F494290F5.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 15
I like Japanese watches mainly, I have some citizens, a sekio, and some Casios. Looking at maybe getting a luminox this year, but ammo is expensive and I don’t wear them all anyways.
 
Casio, Timex with nylon or resin straps are good enough. You'd want it to tell time, not to get attentive to other "watch men" unless that's your thang.

Wearing shiny watches makes you a bigger target than tactical or practical.
 
I like Japanese watches mainly, I have some citizens, a sekio, and some Casios. Looking at maybe getting a luminox this year, but ammo is expensive and I don’t wear them all anyways.
I really want to get a Grand Seiko. Super nice watches. 😎
 
DO NOT GET INTO WATCHES


I'm a little into watches
Oddly enough they seem like a waste of time. and money plus they all look the same and do the same thing. Its like jewelry on men its just pointless
 
Not really… couple of g-shocks, Garmin instincts and a Hanowa military Swiss I bought while in Switzerland.
 
Back
Top Bottom