By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
A man of immeasurable taste, I see!still trying to downsize….
If you’re on Facebook, check out Anti Watch, Watch Club. Bunch of good dudes and all about watches, also has a weekly buying and selling post. Lotta Rolex and Tudors get floated around.Question for you watch peeps, what is the best & safest way to sell my Rolex? Have you personally sold watches worth over $10k? How did you go about it?
Thank you!
Almost begs for a CAGuns "Watch Challenge". Wear each of your watches in turn for as long as it takes to cycle through them all.Too many to count. I have large stable of vintage and modern seiko divers (6306,6309,6105,tunas, marine masters), and other miscellaneous watches including vintage sub and sea dweller, tudors, etc. love them all but can’t wear them all.
I'm guessing you can only take one of those items into the courtroom?I updated my EDC image with the latest. Springfield 1911 TRP Operator, Chris Reeve Sebenza 31, and Rolex Yacht-Master. Favorite thing about this setup is that the TRP has target night sights from the factory.
I'm new to the watch scene, and Seiko has considerable appeal for a number of reasons. Thanks for sharing your collection.I like Seiko watches
or just check out Sicario Benicio's watch advice...If you’re on Facebook, check out Anti Watch, Watch Club. Bunch of good dudes and all about watches, also has a weekly buying and selling post. Lotta Rolex and Tudors get floated around.