18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Any watch guys?

What's tactical?
I have 2 that I rarely wear. One is a Submariner (16610) that I bought last year and a Patek Nautilus 5711 I got over a decade ago. Patek is more of an investment; paid a fraction of what they are worth now. The Rolex was a bday gift to me. However, I like my Diesel watches. Wear those about 90% of the time.
 
I love that one! I received one in a trade and the moment my wife saw it she claimed it as her new daily (which I absolutely love haha)
Nice! Didn’t realize how good a leather band looks on it! Might have to get myself one.

I have an aor2 band that I meant to throw back on for summer but got a little too busy and forgot.

Truth be told they look good in everything!
 
I went down the rabbit hole big time about a decade ago with watches and have owned just about everything under the sun. It was seriously a problem 🤣 Sold most of them though and only have a few left, not counting all the Seiko and G-Shock type stuff. Dangerous hobby, but also not fun anymore, since AD's won't sell you any of the good stuff.
 
Nothing fancy in my collection. This is what I’m wearing right now. Maratac titanium GMT pilot. I have a couple more at home.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 43
Watches and guns... my two weaknesses.
Someone who wears their luxury watches... Though, i shed a tear the bracelet is on stone. Lol

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
 
Someone who wears their luxury watches... Though, i shed a tear the bracelet is on stone. Lol

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
Polished granite but still...😔

Mine definitely get worn, alot lol... my every day is a humble rubber strapped Breitling Super Ocean Heritage 46.
 
Guns, knives and watches are my collecting hobbies / vices that my wife hates! LOL.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5877.jpg
    IMG_5877.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5876.jpg
    IMG_5876.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5875 2.jpg
    IMG_5875 2.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 36
Whats on your wrist has to match whats on your hip
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
116500LN today.
For me, guns are SO MUCH cheaper than watches. However, I've spent way more on ammo than guns so that kinda breaks even I guess in the long run since you only need to service your watch every 5 years or so whereas ammo gets used every week.

But yes, I do believe many people (especially guys) share the hobbies of cars, guns, watches, planes, etc.
 

Attachments

  • daytona.jpg
    daytona.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom