- Messages
- 41
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Oh even better getting it from an AD! It’ll be a while until I’m ready to try for a Sub.Thanks! The wait time to get it was brutal! lol
BB58 for me.
Nice! Didn’t realize how good a leather band looks on it! Might have to get myself one.I love that one! I received one in a trade and the moment my wife saw it she claimed it as her new daily (which I absolutely love haha)
They really do. If you like leather, Zane's has some awesome straps.Nice! Didn’t realize how good a leather band looks on it! Might have to get myself one.
I have an aor2 band that I meant to throw back on for summer but got a little too busy and forgot.
Truth be told they look good in everything!
Someone who wears their luxury watches... Though, i shed a tear the bracelet is on stone. LolWatches and guns... my two weaknesses.
Polished granite but still...Someone who wears their luxury watches... Though, i shed a tear the bracelet is on stone. Lol
![]()
Nice Speedy and Strider man!Guns, knives and watches are my collecting hobbies / vices that my wife hates! LOL.
Thank you! Both are keepers for sure!Nice Speedy and Strider man!
Classic! One day.. I’ll get my kids birth years for them. Only problem is so far there are 6 of them haha.Whats on your wrist has to match whats on your hip