18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Any watch guys?

What's tactical?
Daily drivers. Sorry, my phone camera is straight out of 1997. It's a Yacht-Master.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250424_161031.jpg
    IMG_20250424_161031.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 38
116500LN today.
For me, guns are SO MUCH cheaper than watches. However, I've spent way more on ammo than guns so that kinda breaks even I guess in the long run since you only need to service your watch every 5 years or so whereas ammo gets used every week.

But yes, I do believe many people (especially guys) share the hobbies of cars, guns, watches, planes, etc.
Goals
Daily drivers. Sorry, my phone camera is straight out of 1997. It's a Yacht-Master.
sick combo
 
All kinds of Seiko divers, including Marinemaster 300 and tunas, 6309s, and 6306. My main daily is Tudor black fxd. I also wear 1991 no date sub, and a 1998 sea dweller. Also got a bunch of g shocks. Damn i love watches and shooting
 
Every watch I ever had I smashed doing manly things.

I keep a stupid phone in my pocket. It also has a calender.
 
All kinds of Seiko divers, including Marinemaster 300 and tunas, 6309s, and 6306. My main daily is Tudor black fxd. I also wear 1991 no date sub, and a 1998 sea dweller. Also got a bunch of g shocks. Damn i love watches and shooting
Did you send the FXD in for black coating?? That’s on my list one day with no spring bars to lose. Had an LHD and miss it a lot! Great collection man!
 
Cartier Calibre and my Swiss P210

Sig-and-Cartier.jpg
 
Yes sir! My collection doesn't have the most expensive stuff, but it does have watches I like :) Here's my daily driver atm! I'll be sure to post updated pics after I close out the deal on my new Staccato P this weekend and get her out of jail ;)
 

Attachments

  • 20250828_125147.jpg
    20250828_125147.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 34
I like the $300 Timex Mr. Wonderful wears. Looks great, keeps time and no one will cut off your wrist to steal it.
 
I love watches, but ammunition costs keep me poor. So, I am more interested in the watches in the tiers below Rolex and Omega.

This is my Tissot Couterier. The thing is a bit of a chonk, but I love the look to it (I prefer light-faced watches).

tissot.jpg
 
I only have 2 that I regularly use.

Been wearing the one on the left for 25 years, and the other one is relatively "new" (5 years old):

IMG_4227.jpg IMG_4229.jpg
 
Awesome collection.. each one with a purpose! One day I’ll grab a Sub, still unsure though on a date vs no date.
I have several different mechanical watches and pretty much go no date anymore. The date complication makes them a little more of a PITA to set and I have to have the date correct.
 
Since hunting season is around the corner, oldie from last year (skunked). Hopefully some better luck this time around!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1474.jpg
    IMG_1474.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 33
MCX + "lex"
 

Attachments

  • Rolex Spear.jpg
    Rolex Spear.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 36
I have several different mechanical watches and pretty much go no date anymore. The date complication makes them a little more of a PITA to set and I have to have the date correct.
My most recent purchases,



From left to right, Seiko Alpinist mechanical / self wind. Hamilton Khaki mechanical. Hanhart Pioneer mechanical / self wind.
 
It's a 50/50 chance I often see whether gunowner or not that when I ask a watch wearer for the time, they'll take out their phone to give it.
 
Did you send the FXD in for black coating?? That’s on my list one day with no spring bars to lose. Had an LHD and miss it a lot! Great collection man!
No pvd coating or anything like that. Not a fan of those types of mods, especially over titanium. Lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom