By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
So did that Rolex! Jokes aside.. great looking pair!Daily drivers. Sorry, my phone camera is straight out of 1997. It's a Yacht-Master.
Sick breitlingNo wonder I’m always broke![]()
Goals116500LN today.
For me, guns are SO MUCH cheaper than watches. However, I've spent way more on ammo than guns so that kinda breaks even I guess in the long run since you only need to service your watch every 5 years or so whereas ammo gets used every week.
But yes, I do believe many people (especially guys) share the hobbies of cars, guns, watches, planes, etc.
sick comboDaily drivers. Sorry, my phone camera is straight out of 1997. It's a Yacht-Master.
Did you send the FXD in for black coating?? That’s on my list one day with no spring bars to lose. Had an LHD and miss it a lot! Great collection man!All kinds of Seiko divers, including Marinemaster 300 and tunas, 6309s, and 6306. My main daily is Tudor black fxd. I also wear 1991 no date sub, and a 1998 sea dweller. Also got a bunch of g shocks. Damn i love watches and shooting
I have several different mechanical watches and pretty much go no date anymore. The date complication makes them a little more of a PITA to set and I have to have the date correct.Awesome collection.. each one with a purpose! One day I’ll grab a Sub, still unsure though on a date vs no date.
My most recent purchases,I have several different mechanical watches and pretty much go no date anymore. The date complication makes them a little more of a PITA to set and I have to have the date correct.

No pvd coating or anything like that. Not a fan of those types of mods, especially over titanium. Lol.Did you send the FXD in for black coating?? That’s on my list one day with no spring bars to lose. Had an LHD and miss it a lot! Great collection man!