- Messages
- 29
They need to just admit it and fix it.I pick the gun that doesnt explode frequently. The P320 is an abomination
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
They need to just admit it and fix it.I pick the gun that doesnt explode frequently. The P320 is an abomination
Between a 1911 and M9 is a tough one. Both are very accurate guns. I guess Id still go Beretta for higher capacity, lighter weight, and reliability. Not saying the 1911 isnt reliable but I think they require more maintenance than the M9 to stay reliable. I believe the USP is the most reliable 45 besides maybe the Glock 21. If Im going 45 Id go USP. But the 1911 is very accurate and easy to shoot.Since you also made a 1911 an option, I choose that over both the M9 and the m17/18.
I go 1911 for the ergonomics.Between a 1911 and M9 is a tough one. Both are very accurate guns. I guess Id still go Beretta for higher capacity, lighter weight, and reliability. Not saying the 1911 isnt reliable but I think they require more maintenance than the M9 to stay reliable. I believe the USP is the most reliable 45 besides maybe the Glock 21. If Im going 45 Id go USP. But the 1911 is very accurate and easy to shoot.
Interesting that whole debacle is. I am aware of two prominent gunsmiths who have been said to replicate the discharges on demand, however politics and career survival keeps them from going mainstream.People are still in denial about the sig…
I agree with everything you said except for that part about the USP. It’s an overweight brick with a crap trigger that cost 50% more than it should because it says Hk on it.Between a 1911 and M9 is a tough one. Both are very accurate guns. I guess Id still go Beretta for higher capacity, lighter weight, and reliability. Not saying the 1911 isnt reliable but I think they require more maintenance than the M9 to stay reliable. I believe the USP is the most reliable 45 besides maybe the Glock 21. If Im going 45 Id go USP. But the 1911 is very accurate and easy to shoot.
I'll stick with the M9A1Which would you guys carry for SHTF
zombie apocalypse’s, war world 3 , civil war etc
Which would you trust to be by your side ?
I personally pick the m1911a145acp baby !
M9A1 with a Brigadier slide is where it’s at.I'll stick with the M9A1
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!