18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Beretta Photo Thread

Little 101 Jaguar .22 never a round shot. I need to sell soon I think.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN6024.JPG
    DSCN6024.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 27
My Beretta M9, had it for many, many years. VZ grips, Dawson Rail, surefire x300u, decock only lever. Novak rear sight, trigger job.

I will eventually mill front sight for fiber optic rod. Bought a Beretta RDO plate and will eventually mill slide for optic plate.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1581.jpeg
    IMG_1581.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 20
My Beretta M9, had it for many, many years. VZ grips, Dawson Rail, surefire x300u, de🐓 only lever. Novak rear sight, trigger job.

I will eventually mill front sight for fiber optic rod. Bought a Beretta RDO plate and will eventually mill slide for optic plate.
Has the rail been solid? Cause any issues with the gun or balance?
 
No that model # has a threaded barrel.
Most likely the on Roster model number will end in CA
Like this # J92F300GR10CA or # J92F300GRCA
Beretta does not list California OD Green on website.
Understand it is on Roster, maybe Beretta has not manufactured them yet.

# J92F300GR10 from website.
Web-700.webp


Standard barrel # ????
Web-700.webp
 
This is my heavily modified Accokeek 92FS Inox. It’s got the following changes from stock:

- Elite Inox 4.7” Barrel ported by LTT
- Elite II Novak rear sight
- LTT Trigger Job in a Bag with Elite II hammer
- Beretta gray (they look more brown in person but Beretta calls them gray) wood grips.

This is one of the pistols in my collection I’d never sell.

IMG_0939.webp
 
Here’s my 9 mil pew pew. Still contemplating on whether or not I’m gonna send in for some LTT treatment, but that’s only because I’m having a really hard time finding and figuring out if I want a PX4 Compact. I need to shoot one before I decide to own one. For now, it’s staying like this.

Swapped out the recoil spring with a metal one and swapped out the decocker to the Type-G. Also moved the mag release button to the right side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8495.webp
    IMG_8495.webp
    108 KB · Views: 12
I'm now a half Beretta/half CZ pistol guy.

I like my Brigadier inox & PX4 full(F-tpye), both do offer so different feeling than other Browning tilting barrel semi-auto pistols(the reason I sold my off roster P226R, excellent gun but so boring), first look of the PX4 was, who the hell designed this ugly pistol but later I was amazed by the rotating barrel design and the excellent quality; the first and only reason for the Brigadier is the sexy curves of the slide.

Brigadier inox: Upgraded with M*Carbo reduced power spring kit(12lb main spring), OEM match hammer, LTT NP3 trigger bar/trigger shoe, 92X performance barrel.
PX4: OEM match hammer, LTT NP3 trigger bar, LTT reduced power main spring(lightest, 12lb?)
PXL_20251122_061039252.webpPXL_20240311_210453039.webpPXL_20240408_031701218.MP.webpPXL_20260204_033541123.webp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom