18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Beretta Photo Thread

92FS Vertec Inox, G10 grips, SS guide rod and 14lb hammer spring.
92X Performance, slide has RDO cut "before it was offered" LOK Grips with Trident Medalions and Match Hammer.
92FS Vertec Inox, Brigadier slide RDO cut, full length barrel, SS guide rod, Xtreme-S 92X Trigger Group, 14lb hammer spring with Match Hammer, Wilsom Combat grips.
89 Gold Standard 22LR. Drilled for rail RDO, grips thinned to Vertec angle.
96FS Vertec Inox, slide has RDO cut, SS guide rod, Xtreme-S 92X Trigger Group, 14lb hammer spring with Match Hammer, Wilson Combat grips.

u6C7DT5h.jpg


Luckily......have a buddy with CNC machine.
He cut my slides for Beretta RDO plate.
Sorry, he does not do side work.

zoPnQxeh.jpg
Are any of your wood grips thinner than the stock ones? I'm picking up a 92FS, need a thinner grip, and I love the way the dark wood looks.
 
^^^^^
Only wood grips are the Beretta 89
All others are G-10
The Wilson Combat are "Black Cherry" and have a wood like appearance.
The LOK Grips are "Dark Red Black" sent in the Trident Medallions to have them inset.
As to your question of thin grips for a standard grip 92FS LOK, Wilson Combat and Langdon Tactical sell them.
I had a set and if you look closely they are standard thickness around grip screws but thinner around.
It is a substantial difference in the grip "girth" feel.

I sold this one, you can see the pattern change around grip screws indicating thickness change.
8LiJYOhl.jpg


I do not think they have Black Cherry in standard size.


"These grips are thin in all the right places and really change the feel of the Beretta 92 in your hand.
Our Veloce grips are a mix of textures running multiple directions to prevent slippage and keep you on target so you can GO FAST!
With our thin grips on the gun, we measure the thickness across the grips at 1.167" at the thinnest point. With the stock grips, we measure the thickness of the gun across the grips at 1.360". So our grips make the gun approximately .193 (just over 3/16") thinner."

Hope another CAGUNNER can chime in LTT and LOK for standard 92FS
 
My inox brig and vertec with grip variations.
Too pretty, so I got a plain 92FS for my range use.
 

Attachments

  • Beretta_92FS_Brig_Vertec_inox_4.JPG
    Beretta_92FS_Brig_Vertec_inox_4.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Beretta_92FS_Brig_Vertec_inox_6.JPG
    Beretta_92FS_Brig_Vertec_inox_6.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 52
LTT grips are definitely thinner in the right spots, with good grip texture. I rock them on my 92FS happily.
 
I believe I've posted this before, probably on a different thread. It's my 1934 model Beretta that my father picked up in Italy just before he invaded the south of France during WWII. It came with one magazine and I bought the others. My father likely carried it ashore while he was being shot at by Germans.

FYI, it'll shoot anything you feed it, including hollow points.
I still have one of this caked in cosmoline.

One of these days I'll clean it thoroughly 😂
 
The only Beretta I have:

- M9A1 Frame
- LTT Elite Slide w/ SRO
- Jarvis 4.6" CrN Barrel - Ported by Wicked Arms
- LTT NP3 Trigger Job In A Bag
- Volker Flat Face Trigger
- LOK Brass Grips
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8861.webp
    IMG_8861.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8862.webp
    IMG_8862.webp
    167.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8864.webp
    IMG_8864.webp
    128.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8867.webp
    IMG_8867.webp
    172.2 KB · Views: 30
I still have one of this caked in cosmoline.

One of these days I'll clean it thoroughly 😂
Be careful when you fire it. The hammer comes back in a manner so that you can get a nasty little blood blister. Watch the webbing between your thumb and index finger when you fire it.

Otherwise it’s a great small gun that seems to eat anything you feed it. I’ve never found any hollow point it didn’t like.
 
My Italian family (left to right)
92fs Ghost model
92fs (both are from the early 90’s, no inscriptions on bottom frames)
Beretta sb compact M
Beretta cheetah 85bb
Another cheetah 84sf
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6712.jpeg
    IMG_6712.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 35
I feel bad soliciting you beretta people but if anyone is in the northern part of the state and wants to sell an 81 cheetah(?) the double stack 12+1 .32 acp variant I’d love to acquire one.
 
This is my baby and she gets constant use! Shot at least once a week for the last year.

Brigadier Inox converted to G only, Beretta Xtreme-S trigger with LTT Trigger Bar, G10 grips, Wilson Combat Guide Rod, Wilson Combat Extended Mag Release, Trijicon night sights. I also have the 22LR slide kit.


PXL_20250528_152752499.MP-EDIT.jpg
 
M9A1 with A4 slide...

Langdon trigger bar
Volker trigger
Beretta Ultra hammer
Mcarbo spring kit
Lok grips
Eotech red dot(changing to rmr hd when my dlah plate shows up)


VIBES‼️
 

Attachments

  • 1000022998.jpg
    1000022998.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 1000023000.jpg
    1000023000.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom