- Messages
- 48
Best looking gun made today!
Crisp lines, minimal markings, high level finish, elegant and sexy.
View attachment 151245
your BrowningWhat if your Hi-Power clone was a 1911 as well - Volkmann Pinnacle...
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Best looking gun made today!
Crisp lines, minimal markings, high level finish, elegant and sexy.
View attachment 151245
your BrowningI'm just a simple man.. but the P226 X-Five Legion. Maybe because I can't have it in Cali without fidning one and overpaying PPT.
View attachment 151453


Gorgeous. I just won't get one because I don't like how you need to pull instead of push to release the cylinder.View attachment 151483
I've changed my mind and agree with Hit Factor. Colt Python stainless steel 4.25" barrel.
This is the first pistol I came on this website looking for. Thus the name.
There are two kinds of guns, one of them is the 1911.
Classic Beauty.
I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit moreNothing beats a Beretta 92FS
Then you gotta get a nice compI bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit more

All mine are old enough to be metal parts except grips,I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit more
Ha, I posted before seeing this.
I accidentally dropped my M16 into a lake in December once and that’s what it looked like when I eventually fished it out.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!