18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Best looking gun made today!

View attachment 151483
I've changed my mind and agree with Hit Factor. Colt Python stainless steel 4.25" barrel.
This is the first pistol I came on this website looking for. Thus the name.
Gorgeous. I just won't get one because I don't like how you need to pull instead of push to release the cylinder.
 
1911 with shiny blue finish and pearl grips. Hard to beat a fancy 1911.

Think the newer sig 220s look pretty good too.
 
Nothing beats a Beretta 92FS
I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit more
 
I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit more
Then you gotta get a nice comp :D. All plastic removed from mine.

1771047977096.webp
 
I bought a Springfield Loaded 1911 and a 92FS at the same time. All the plastic on the 92FS spoils it for me, almost everything you touch is plastic. The trigger breaks waaaay to close to the grip for all that take-up. I just put the Hogue rubber grips on it (bought to get free shipping from Midway) and that made a big difference in feel. LTT trigger bar, Beretta vert. trigger, and some Wilson goodies are next on the list. Then I think I may like the 92FS a bit more
All mine are old enough to be metal parts except grips,
 
Is the P210 still being made? My Target model is sexy AF.

This thread is going to make me spend some money. 😆
 
The best looking gun is a blued 1911, followed closely by a Colt's SAA. Both have classic lines, traditional materials, tasteful styling. I'd like to present my Alchemy Quantico as an example.

While I think a rail-less 1911 looks best, I'm smitten by the deep blue finish, ball cuts that follow into a 90 degree cut rail, and the ring hammer. Paired with checkered ebony stocks, I'd say it's a looker.
 

Attachments

  • 1000007687.webp
    1000007687.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom