I didn’t see Atlas on the roster.
They can legally be purchased in CA i feel like its the same difference.
I also don't see Atlas on the roster. How and where can Atlas's be purchased?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I didn’t see Atlas on the roster.
They can legally be purchased in CA i feel like its the same difference.
Kovert in Irvine and portside munitions in HB.I also don't see Atlas on the roster. How and where can Atlas's be purchased?
Kovert in Irvine and portside munitions in HB.
They simply 'California' the Atlas. You can buy like any other gun but it will have mag disconnect and LCIThank you very much. If you have purchased an Atlas from them. Do you know if there is a special process or extra fees involved in acquiring an Atlas from Kovert or Portside?
No, it won’t have any of the “safety” features. It’s shipped into CA unassembled and then manufactured into a single shot pistol for the DROS. After the DROS is approved and you pick it up, it can be reconfigured to a 9mm semi-auto (though CFARS will still show it as something like .25 ACP single shot). There may be an additional SSE manufacturing fee at the FFL to do this. 2A Zone also does SSE Atlases.They simply 'California' the Atlas. You can buy like any other gun but it will have mag disconnect and LCI
This is the question.What purpose, EDC, home defense, range toy, competition, protection in the wild or hand gun hunting?
My favorite on roster is my SP01 that has the full CGW package
I didn't know that...I thought the CZ SP01 & P01 was removed from the roster.
I thought the CZ SP01 & P01 was removed from the roster.
I didn't know that...
Me too! But have, as yet, to acquire a P938.My Favorite (on roster)...Springfield 3" EMP 1911 9MM
Later Got a ...Sig Sauer P238 .380
BUT...my EDC is still my Sig P938 9mm (off roster)![]()
funny i'm literally going this route. 365x for edc. just picked up ss dr920p for my range toy paired with ar9 for pcc. was looking at mk25 for additional fun plinker or maybe cz but brother has one...and i gave a nod of approval when i saw the m&p 2.0 but i dont have a need for it at this point. but great first gun option. i also didnt like the staccato hd p4 because i cant reach the mag release.EDC: P365 - modular, comfortable. great to conceal.
Range Toy: DR920P - Great price for what you get. Compensated, accurate, glock mags, well textured.
Range Toy: SIG 226 - Shouldn't need to explain this one.
1 and Done: M&P 2.0 at value - All rounder, can carry it comfortably, decent for range stuff. Just need to optic cut it. Plenty of full size 1.0's for cheap on calguns and caguns.
Not worth it: Staccato P4. Don't let the staccato hype get you. the P4 isn't anything special. Wait for the 4.5 at least.
if you want to go SSE route, get an Atlas Artemis or Erebus
Thanks for correcting me. I think Staccato took the CA safety routeNo, it won’t have any of the “safety” features. It’s shipped into CA unassembled and then manufactured into a single shot pistol for the DROS. After the DROS is approved and you pick it up, it can be reconfigured to a 9mm semi-auto (though CFARS will still show it as something like .25 ACP single shot). There may be an additional SSE manufacturing fee at the FFL to do this. 2A Zone also does SSE Atlases.
Correct, Staccato will not ship an unassembled firearm for SSE.Thanks for correcting me. I think Staccato took the CA safety route
So many new gun owners have no idea what they are talking about or are straight ignorant spreading misinformation. I miss Calguns LOLThey simply 'California' the Atlas. You can buy like any other gun but it will have mag disconnect and LCI
But he said it with such authority, you at least have to give him credit for that!So many new gun owners have no idea what they are talking about or are straight ignorant spreading misinformation. I miss Calguns LOL
Oh no, I mixed up which gun manufacturers do md/lci or single shot. Get over yourself. I've been in this longer than most at 43 years, so I don't even bother with California nonsense and most of my arsenal is ppt.So many new gun owners have no idea what they are talking about or are straight ignorant spreading misinformation. I miss Calguns LOL
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!