18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Black Friday 2025?!

Oh I did. Just remember, we are going to have black and fde scar-17s with our magazine lock installed for $4,199 plus tax and background check. You of course will get the OEM lower receiver with it as well. This is the last of the scar-17s I know because we bought every single one that fn had left
 
Absolutely! Anything we have in stock will be on sale that day and we do have them in stock right now so we should be fine. Jacob Bray, Watchtower, we'll even have Atlas on sale and Phoenix, Trinity and stealth and everything else
Is there a percent off we can use to estimate for a Jacob gray? A TWC black or a Hex if you have one?
 
Absolutely! Anything we have in stock will be on sale that day and we do have them in stock right now so we should be fine. Jacob Bray, Watchtower, we'll even have Atlas on sale and Phoenix, Trinity and stealth and everything else
Which atlas? Or all of them?
 
I'll be looking for ammo from Velocity, Outdoor Limited, or Wild Horse.
Would also maybe pick up a new belt - either the DAA ratchet or the Kore competition.

Cajun Gun Works will have a BF sale, but it's usually not much, was about 10% last bf. If you're picking up their pro package, it'll save you about $30.

I'm hoping midway will have a sale across the board, I've got a number of small parts I'd like to grab.
 
I'll be looking for ammo from Velocity, Outdoor Limited, or Wild Horse.
Would also maybe pick up a new belt - either the DAA ratchet or the Kore competition.

Cajun Gun Works will have a BF sale, but it's usually not much, was about 10% last bf. If you're picking up their pro package, it'll save you about $30.

I'm hoping midway will have a sale across the board, I've got a number of small parts I'd like to grab.
Oh that's right a belt. I'm looking to get a Hunter Constantine one.
 
Double Alpha: Use Coupon Code: BF25 at checkout to unlock your discounts.

• 20% off DAA and CED products for orders over $600.

• 15% off DAA and CED products for orders over $350.

• 10% off DAA and CED products for orders over $200.

• 5% off everything in the store – no minimum order!
 
I’m going to be looking for a few pistol barrels for caliber changes ahead of the new restrictions. Can anyone point me to some good deals on Beretta, Glock, or Sig barrels?
 
Ballistic Advantage BF Sale

Free shipping over $100

www.ballisticadvantage.com


1763797964736.png
 
Back
Top Bottom