18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Black Friday 2025?!

AR15 HK556 A4 100 -300 yards, thinking VUDU 1-10 or 1-6 is enough? Or Nightforce 1-8
What are you shooting at that distance? If you want to be able to see holes on paper you want as much magnification as you can get. Under 10x is only really good for big ass steel without a spotting scope or a partner
 
Last edited:
AR15 HK556 A4 100 -300 yards, thinking VUDU 1-10 or 1-6 is enough? Or Nightforce 1-8

I use a 1-6x on a 18" barrel, but yeah if I shoot at paper that far I'd need to have the spotting scope to see the tiny holes .223 leaves. 6x is good enough for me to aim at that distance, but I won't see paper hits. I also got it before 1-8x was available and right now I'm not sure between the two which I'd buy if I didn't have anything. That Vudu 1-8 with BDC is nice looking though also, if you aren't looking for something where you need to calculate drops for different distances. Adds a few ounces each time you go up in power....if that is something you care about.
 
HK Black Friday Sale. 10% Site-wide

1764215618910.png
1764215641440-png.118433
 

Attachments

  • 1764215641440.png
    1764215641440.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
Is Cajungunworks doing a black friday sale? I see nothing mentioning it on their site.
 
You can tell when the company is run by boomers when they out out discounts like this
This is also basically the only time of year they run a sale, and it was the same discount last year. They probably do enough business that they don't need to run a sale, but maybe that will change once the USPSA meta shifts more towards 2011s instead of Shadow 2s.
 
This is also basically the only time of year they run a sale, and it was the same discount last year. They probably do enough business that they don't need to run a sale, but maybe that will change once the USPSA meta shifts more towards 2011s instead of Shadow 2s.
Hard to say, gun industry is in a downturn in general and the first thing to suffer are the more expensive niche items. Sales isn't a zero sum game though, a good discount will get people to buy that wouldn't otherwise.
 
Anyone know of any deals on a Holosun 510 FDE?
Check r/gundeals on Reddit. Here's on dealer who will quote you a price over DM:

I've personally got great prices from Tactical Cowboy, they have a quote form you fill out and they send you a quote. I don't believe they charge sales tax:


1764311638738.png
 
Check r/gundeals on Reddit. Here's on dealer who will quote you a price over DM:

I've personally got great prices from Tactical Cowboy, they have a quote form you fill out and they send you a quote. I don't believe they charge sales tax:

Check r/gundeals on Reddit. Here's on dealer who will quote you a price over DM:

I've personally got great prices from Tactical Cowboy, they have a quote form you fill out and they send you a quote. I don't believe they charge sales tax:


View attachment 118793
Appreciate the info! I was able to snag one at Simmons for $240, free shipping, no tax outside LA.
 
Back
Top Bottom