18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Black Friday 2025?!

Are there any good deals on complete uppers or BIN prices for barrels? Looking to buy one or two before the bill goes into affect in Jan so they have parts on hand for future builds
 
Are there any good deals on complete uppers or BIN prices for barrels? Looking to buy one or two before the bill goes into affect in Jan so they have parts on hand for future builds
The Geissele at primary arms and the criterions at criterion are as cheap as they ever really get. Cmt handguards are on sale too
 
What are your guys thoughts on the KAK complete uppers? With the "bfcm20" 20% off coupon it becomes $367.96 with their BCG included.
KAK is decent and will last a long time but temper your expectations on accuracy, they are definitely a duty grade barrel but good for rapid fire and run and gun type stuff. I would go for the 16" rifle gas or the 14.5 intermediate gas barrels, I have the 14.5 intermediate and it's perfectly gassed for a 3 oz carbine weight buffer.
 
I've had no problem with KAK stuff. It's not premium but it makes for good blasters.

Anyone run across a 16 - 20" 22lr upper for a great price I could probably use another one.
 
Daniel Defense V7 upper, no BCG or charging handle, $604, then create a new midway USA account and use promo 20MIDWAY. This brings it down to $483.58. I don’t think there is a much better deal for this quality of an upper. The sights that come with this upper sell for $150 on their own.

For those lucky enough to have had a working 20MUSA code, I think this was the #1 best deal I saw for black friday this year. 👍
 
Yep Schuyler is a great vendor.

Looked at CMMG for 22lr uppers and they're all way more than I want to pay for just a barrel and bolt.
 
For those lucky enough to have had a working 20MUSA code, I think this was the #1 best deal I saw for black friday this year. 👍

I keep getting the message that I don’t qualify, even with a new account and it says to read something for more details but I can’t find any details. Does anyone know how you qualify for it?
 
I keep getting the message that I don’t qualify, even with a new account and it says to read something for more details but I can’t find any details. Does anyone know how you qualify for it?
Maybe they track you through browser cookies, try clearing them for midway
 
I keep getting the message that I don’t qualify, even with a new account and it says to read something for more details but I can’t find any details. Does anyone know how you qualify for it?
From the speculation I’ve read, the 20MUSA (15MUSA, 10MUSA) code qualifies on targeted accounts to entice return customers who haven’t made purchases in a while.

I don’t know what specific conditions or past purchase histories trigger the codes to qualify though.
 
I've had no problem with KAK stuff. It's not premium but it makes for good blasters.

Anyone run across a 16 - 20" 22lr upper for a great price I could probably use another one.
AERO is having a really nice sale. I purchased a EPC-9 Complete Upper Receiver 11" 9mm w/ Epsilon 9mm & 10.3" S-ONE Handguard - Anodized Black for $405.95 out the door!

Unfortunately most 9mm uppers are sold out, I didn't see any 16"-22" on the site. It pays to get on the mailing lists so you can jump on sales and "pre-sale" sales.
 
Academy had the best deals on optics but they pull this. You could stack coupons and get a Sig Romeo 5 Gen II for $90, Holosun 507C Green Dot for $208, and more.

1764561616705.png
 
Back
Top Bottom