By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
The Geissele at primary arms and the criterions at criterion are as cheap as they ever really get. Cmt handguards are on sale tooAre there any good deals on complete uppers or BIN prices for barrels? Looking to buy one or two before the bill goes into affect in Jan so they have parts on hand for future builds
KAK is decent and will last a long time but temper your expectations on accuracy, they are definitely a duty grade barrel but good for rapid fire and run and gun type stuff. I would go for the 16" rifle gas or the 14.5 intermediate gas barrels, I have the 14.5 intermediate and it's perfectly gassed for a 3 oz carbine weight buffer.What are your guys thoughts on the KAK complete uppers? With the "bfcm20" 20% off coupon it becomes $367.96 with their BCG included.
Picked up Holosun 507c x2 ACSS sight for a good price ($280 plus tax and shipping).Primary Arms has a bunch of different things on sale for different percents off. Looks like you’ll have to pay shipping unless someone knows of a free shipping code.
CMMG has a black Friday sale on those.Anyone run across a 16 - 20" 22lr upper for a great price I could probably use another one.
The vulcan one...?Picked up Holosun 507c x2 ACSS sight for a good price ($280 plus tax and shipping).
Legit vendor: https://www.schuylerarmsco.com/blac...-chrome-lined-barrel-phosphate-finish-5024422Are there any good deals on complete uppers or BIN prices for barrels? Looking to buy one or two before the bill goes into affect in Jan so they have parts on hand for future builds
Yup.The vulcan one...?
For those lucky enough to have had a working 20MUSA code, I think this was the #1 best deal I saw for black friday this year.Daniel Defense V7 upper, no BCG or charging handle, $604, then create a new midway USA account and use promo 20MIDWAY. This brings it down to $483.58. I don’t think there is a much better deal for this quality of an upper. The sights that come with this upper sell for $150 on their own.
![]()
Daniel Defense AR-15 DDM4v7 Barreled Upper Receiver 5.56x45mm 16
The Daniel Defense M4 V7 Upper Receiver Group is built around a Cold Hammer Forged 16” Government profile barrel. It features a mid-length...www.midwayusa.com
For those lucky enough to have had a working 20MUSA code, I think this was the #1 best deal I saw for black friday this year.![]()
Maybe they track you through browser cookies, try clearing them for midwayI keep getting the message that I don’t qualify, even with a new account and it says to read something for more details but I can’t find any details. Does anyone know how you qualify for it?
From the speculation I’ve read, the 20MUSA (15MUSA, 10MUSA) code qualifies on targeted accounts to entice return customers who haven’t made purchases in a while.I keep getting the message that I don’t qualify, even with a new account and it says to read something for more details but I can’t find any details. Does anyone know how you qualify for it?
They seem to be becoming the Amazon of firearms, best prices I could find on many products.Primary Arms has a bunch of different things on sale for different percents off. Looks like you’ll have to pay shipping unless someone knows of a free shipping code.
AERO is having a really nice sale. I purchased a EPC-9 Complete Upper Receiver 11" 9mm w/ Epsilon 9mm & 10.3" S-ONE Handguard - Anodized Black for $405.95 out the door!I've had no problem with KAK stuff. It's not premium but it makes for good blasters.
Anyone run across a 16 - 20" 22lr upper for a great price I could probably use another one.
Buy the barrel and make your own.Yep Schuyler is a great vendor.
Looked at CMMG for 22lr uppers and they're all way more than I want to pay for just a barrel and bolt.
Why would I pay 350 bucks for a bolt and barrel to make my own, when complete 22lr uppers are available for significantly less than that?Buy the barrel and make your own.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!