- Messages
- 10
I own several 9mm pistols that I rotate to the range, but wondering how many people purchased a 22 lr (like a Ruger Mark IV or P22) to cross-train?
I figure every range trip I go through 200-300 rounds of 9mm. But given how much cheaper 22 lr is, like why not shoot a bunch more of that in the same session too?
Anyone find it added much / was a useful supplement to your 9mm skills, or my money is better put to just buy more 9mm
I figure every range trip I go through 200-300 rounds of 9mm. But given how much cheaper 22 lr is, like why not shoot a bunch more of that in the same session too?
Anyone find it added much / was a useful supplement to your 9mm skills, or my money is better put to just buy more 9mm