- Messages
- 389
I am sure you would be much happier if all other CA gun control laws faded out overnight.
Who are we kidding, these F-ing bureaucrats can't pile them on fast enough
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I am sure you would be much happier if all other CA gun control laws faded out overnight.
maybe he will sell it PPTI heard from a guy that played poker with a chp guy that knows another chp guy that works detail for newscum. He told me he heard newscum just got a gen 6 Glock as a CCW for himself and doesn't even carry it
I mean, that’s just politics babyI heard from a guy that played poker with a chp guy that knows another chp guy that works detail for newscum. He told me he heard newscum just got a gen 6 Glock as a CCW for himself and doesn't even carry it
Who cares? His personal attitude to guns doesn't affect me one bit.I heard from a guy that played poker with a chp guy that knows another chp guy that works detail for newscum. He told me he heard newscum just got a gen 6 Glock as a CCW for himself and doesn't even carry it
I've always found that the bigger my expectations are the bigger my disappointments (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace).I've been so hoping the rumors are true. I want one so bad. Summer can’t come fast enough.
This is very true. I'm sure it’s gonna be better but you’re right I'm sure it’s not gonna be some complete game changer compared to my gen3. However I'm just excited at the fact that I will be able to get it without completely breaking the bank. I've always really wanted a Gen5 but haven’t been able to justify the purchase. I have the OEM MOS slide on my gen3 with a Holosun and it is pretty nice. I've never even shot a Shadow2 or anything in the category so my expectations aren’t that high. hahaI've always found that the bigger my expectations are the bigger my disappointments (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace).
I think it will be an upgrade to my G19.5 but it's not a Shadow 2 Orange disguised as a Glock.
I liked Phantom MenaceI've always found that the bigger my expectations are the bigger my disappointments (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace).
I think it will be an upgrade to my G19.5 but it's not a Shadow 2 Orange disguised as a Glock.
I liked Phantom MenaceMaul was awesome. Crap acting though.
It's funny talking to gen z who grew up with the prequels instead of the originals, they actually like them. They don't remember the collective disappointment when they were released.I've always found that the bigger my expectations are the bigger my disappointments (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace).
I think it will be an upgrade to my G19.5 but it's not a Shadow 2 Orange disguised as a Glock.
I was born 1984, as a kid I didn't have much but I watched the original trilogy on VHS a thousand times, loved the original. I still love the prequels, but not as much. But I still say, horrendous acting and lines, especially the dialogue between Anakin and Padme.It's funny talking to gen z who grew up with the prequels instead of the originals, they actually like them. They don't remember the collective disappointment when they were released.
Yeah I'm the same age and did the same thing, the originals were the go-to back when you could only watch videos and no good movies were ever on TV. I saw the first prequel on opening day and remember that the whole theater was like angry at the end. There's certainly worse movies but the hype was squashed quickly. Jar Jar Binks? seriously??I was born 1984, as a kid I didn't have much but I watched the original trilogy on VHS a thousand times, loved the original. I still love the prequels, but not as much. But I still say, horrendous acting and lines, especially the dialogue between Anakin and Padme.
I really hope we can get the large frame Glocks back on roster. I just bought a Walther PDP so I don't want a 17 or 19 anymore, but I'd very much interested in a 21 or 29 gen v.One local LGS claims they heard Gen 6 by mid year 2026, and that allegedly Glock is also working on getting the slim lines on roster![]()
It does this is why they won't be coming here. I highly doubt glock making a special model just for California. There are so many other striker fire options available, glock gen 6 isn't even that good.Doesn't AB 1127 specifically outlaw pistols with "Cruciform Trigger Bars"?
The gen 6 still has a cruciform trigger bar....
I know the changes were made to prevent MG conversions, but that lasted about a week.
I hope I am wrong, but California never throws us a bone.
I've used Glocks for the last 10+ years and recently had the opportunity to handle a Gen6 and an Echelon 4.0 back to back.for all theI have talked about glocks, the gen 6 has enough improvements I would pick one up. If they were regular price of course!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!