18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

CaGuns a place to laugh at very overpriced guns

until people stop paying for overpriced guns, the circle will never end. with that being said i have found good deals here and you just have to find them.
 
3 weeks ago I listed a Glock 19 gen 3 for $475 and people were messaging me prices over my asking price. I had a buyer in less than an hour.

The last gen 3 G19 I saw in a shop was priced at $679 and they all sold.

$679 + sales tax and the 11% = $815 + dros fee.

Most reliable pistol we could buy new in California, gone!
 
Hey if Perpride who is trying to sell a $250 AK 22lr for $750 or trading a $50 chinisieum body armor at $400 trade value can get +15 feedback on here, anything is possible here on caguns.
 
Hey if Perpride who is trying to sell a $250 AK 22lr for $750 or trading a $50 chinisieum body armor at $400 trade value can get +15 feedback on here, anything is possible here on caguns.
Seem to have varied feedback from different verified people so perhaps he’s selling and buying more than just those two things. Crazy to think right?
 
Difficult to determine what is a Fair Selling price. We could a quick search to what a comparable gun is selling for but we never know the actual selling price. I wish there was a feature to list the selling price to give someone positive feedback. This was we could better gauge a reasonable selling price.

Ric
 
Congrats on the deal… I don’t trust those by default these days.
I don't trust any "deals" until money and product are exchanged.

But I have met I think only 2 people in OC (non-FFLs) that has a collective amount of over 10k guns, I've been to 1 person's house. Good god what the F. And they don't mind selling at cheaper than retail or any shop across country, they just sell only to buy more to only sell. Like they don't even shoot it.
 
I don't trust any "deals" until money and product are exchanged.

But I have met I think only 2 people in OC (non-FFLs) that has a collective amount of over 10k guns, I've been to 1 person's house. Good god what the F. And they don't mind selling at cheaper than retail or any shop across country, they just sell only to buy more to only sell. Like they don't even shoot it.
Some people collect, more power too them. It’s good that they offer deals, occasionally I do that too so glad to see there’s some of those that aren’t scams.
 
Difficult to determine what is a Fair Selling price. We could a quick search to what a comparable gun is selling for but we never know the actual selling price. I wish there was a feature to list the selling price to give someone positive feedback. This was we could better gauge a reasonable selling price.

Ric
We don’t allow changing of the price after being marked sold. We try to balance privacy with convenience. In the near future listings will get archived.

You can search sold listings to see what the avg list price was, but actual sale price is up to the people. We’re not involved in transactions at all so it’s none of our business.
 
Some people collect, more power too them. It’s good that they offer deals, occasionally I do that too so glad to see there’s some of those that aren’t scams.
I think many collectors get lost on what they are trying to collect and just end up trying to hoard.

Like the guy I went to, he had so much varying firearms. I asked if he was a collector, his answer, something like "at first I(he) was trying to collect War firearms then when my business boomed, I just ended buying anything I could get my hands on." I did casually ask if any of his guns went missing, if he'd know. No he would not. That's just how much guns I've come across in his living room.
 
I could walk into a consignment shop and find Glocks for less priced. Some of you guys are on crack. I thought my prices were high till i looked around on here lol

People can ask whatever they like, doesn't mean they are going to get the asking price. What amuses me is when someone asks a ridiculous price and gets their panties in a bunch when you offer them a reasonable price. Those are people who literally have no real world business experience and who always pay retail for whatever they buy.

NEVER, EVER pay retail for anything!
 
More power to em, just cause they've advertised an absurd price doesn't mean you can't pitch 'em an absurdly low offer.

Low balling people selling stuff online is one of lifes great joys.
 
Back
Top Bottom