- Messages
- 138
until people stop paying for overpriced guns, the circle will never end. with that being said i have found good deals here and you just have to find them.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I wanted a gen 5 Glock 19 lol.I could walk into a consignment shop and find Glocks for less priced. Some of you guys are on crack. I thought my prices were high till i looked around on here lol
3 weeks ago I listed a Glock 19 gen 3 for $475 and people were messaging me prices over my asking price. I had a buyer in less than an hour.
There's a sucker born every minute or a person who just turned 21 and wanting an iconic glock.
I will be waiting on the other end with a 1200 decked out stock glock.
Did you actually buy it? There’s plenty of scams going on over there. They try to do it here but have limited ability.I found a Glock 43x on the other site for $500, I was shocked. We need more of that!
Did you actually buy it? There’s plenty of scams going on over there. They try to do it here but have limited ability.
Seem to have varied feedback from different verified people so perhaps he’s selling and buying more than just those two things. Crazy to think right?Hey if Perpride who is trying to sell a $250 AK 22lr for $750 or trading a $50 chinisieum body armor at $400 trade value can get +15 feedback on here, anything is possible here on caguns.
Congrats on the deal… I don’t trust those by default these days.Yes I purchased it, dude just has a ton of guns and isn’t looking to price gouge.
I don't trust any "deals" until money and product are exchanged.Congrats on the deal… I don’t trust those by default these days.
Some people collect, more power too them. It’s good that they offer deals, occasionally I do that too so glad to see there’s some of those that aren’t scams.I don't trust any "deals" until money and product are exchanged.
But I have met I think only 2 people in OC (non-FFLs) that has a collective amount of over 10k guns, I've been to 1 person's house. Good god what the F. And they don't mind selling at cheaper than retail or any shop across country, they just sell only to buy more to only sell. Like they don't even shoot it.
We don’t allow changing of the price after being marked sold. We try to balance privacy with convenience. In the near future listings will get archived.Difficult to determine what is a Fair Selling price. We could a quick search to what a comparable gun is selling for but we never know the actual selling price. I wish there was a feature to list the selling price to give someone positive feedback. This was we could better gauge a reasonable selling price.
Ric
I think many collectors get lost on what they are trying to collect and just end up trying to hoard.Some people collect, more power too them. It’s good that they offer deals, occasionally I do that too so glad to see there’s some of those that aren’t scams.
I could walk into a consignment shop and find Glocks for less priced. Some of you guys are on crack. I thought my prices were high till i looked around on here lol
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!