By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
PPK/S worked for me, 28 years as a back up weapon, and off duty.Walther PPK![]()
I love that gun. Its my suit carry, shoulder holster style like james bond.PPK/S worked for me, 28 years as a back up weapon, and off duty.
I prefer hammer fire pistols with a decocker, my hkp2000 is awesomep365 with the ?macro? grip but the standard 3.1" slide--when I get a chance to shoot again and submit a swap I am swapping this with a HK cc9
EDC x9 4.0" gen 1. basically one size up from the p365--I shoot this much better but it's considerably heavier so needs "real clothes" ie an outfit a belt looks reasonable with to wear
HK45c--sling/backpack gun
the micro 9 (p365/cc9) is gonna be the workhorse. smallest/lightest easiest to carry. hardest to shoot well. but very "handy". stick in a pocket. belly band wherever and its' not very heavy and its not big--IWB around 5 o'clock for me usually if IWB but as stated, stick in a pocket. belly band whatever.
the EDC x9 shoots much much better, but it's somewhat larger and much heavier. I only carry with "real clothes". smaller than say a Stacc C2 but bigger than a run of the mill micro 9--IWB 5 'o'clock
HK45c cause....BOOM when I am using a sling/backpack to carry.
Just me, I like manual safeties on my carry guns. makes me happy. the CC9 will be interesting cause it wont have one. I like the cc9, but I will admit I dont know that it's particularly different/better than the p365 or the rest of the micro 9 crowd. but you know. HK. they hate us and I wanna be hated
a bit chonk for every day for me. but yeah, I mean....generally speaking I prefer hammer over strikerI prefer hammer fire pistols with a decocker, my hkp2000 is awesome
It’s not so bad for me, I have a great holster, and wear it when I have a few layers of clothing on. Another than that that it’s the shield for most of timea bit chonk for every day for me. but yeah, I mean....generally speaking I prefer hammer over striker
I love how u got the full Springfield lineup… on my CCW I have a XD45, XD 9 sub compact, Hellcat pro, Echelon 4.5F, and a Ruger LCP max.Current:
When I renew later this year:
- XD9 4"
- XDM Elite 3.8"
- M&P 2.0 10mm
- XD9 4"
- XDM Elite 3.8"
- Echelon 4.0C
Used to have the XD9 Subcompact on before I replaced it with the 10mm. Going back to full Springfield on my renewalI love how u got the full Springfield lineup… on my CCW I have a XD45, XD 9 sub compact, Hellcat pro, Echelon 4.5F, and a Ruger LCP max.
Well i just shot my g48 mos for first time. Not really loving the groups i was getting. I shoot a hell of a lot better with my sigs.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!