18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Review City Arms East - Pleasant Hill

Website
https://www.city-arms.com/
Location
60 Golf Club Rd b, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, USA
Region
  1. NorCal
Sub-Region
Bay Area
Price
4.00 star(s)
Services offered
    • 🤝 PPT
    • 📝 FSC Test
    • 📦 Ammo Transfer
    • 🚚 FFL Transfer
    • 🔫 Firearm Sales
    • ⌚️ Accessories
    • 📦 🤝 Consignment
PPT
  1. Appointments Available
Submit reviews using the Reviews tab and discuss it here!
I have done a total of 3 PPT there and never had an issue. Each time was very quick. Good selection of new and used. I remember they were one of the first stores to have the P365 when it was rostered. Prices are a little more than big box stores but that is expected with LGS. People working there are always nice and informative.
 
I've done a PPT here a few years back and they were well staffed with a section (off the right right of the store) for PPTs/paperwork that you complete on their laptops. Everything is digitalized which makes the transaction easy.

I've heard recently they've changed ownership and that they no longer accept walk-in PPTs - can anyone confirm?
 
Yes, I can confirm. PPT's are Appointment Only. The guys were cool, but that kinda sucked.

That's a bummer for sure. At least it sounds like their helpful staff is still (more or less) the same...

I believe their Pacifica location also changed their PPT stance to appointments only, as well.
 
Used to be the only shop I'd use for ppt. Since they changed owners and went to appointment only I stopped going. Employee overhead a conversation a seller and I(buyer) were having. Claimed they would need to collect a commission and sales tax if we continued to discuss what other guns we had as it could be considered a sale in their store.... Bring back Roman!
 
I tried to do a PPT there during Covid, Nope. They weren't doing them at all. I purchased a handgun there years ago, paid MSRP, but they had just come out.
 
Back
Top Bottom