- Messages
- 32
what is the best sight for CZ shadow 2? I cannot decide betwee Holosun 507Comp or Holosun EPS
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
"Best" is subjective. How much are you going to use it? What does it cost? How much does it cost to have your slide milled to fit it? And is the total cost of each worth the number of times you're going to use it?what is the best sight for CZ shadow 2? I cannot decide betwee Holosun 507Comp or Holosun EPS
I am thinking of getting an A01 Sd….how do you like it
I love it. The slide to frame fit is great and it fits my hand well. I would highly recommend oneI am thinking of getting an A01 Sd….how do you like it
How smooth is the slide to frame fit and how is the triggerI love it. The slide to frame fit is great and it fits my hand well. I would highly recommend one
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!