18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics CZ Photo Thread

Added a 2014 75b Omega

CZ-75b-Omega.jpg
 
How do you like the Vytal grip? I just ordered the Acupuncture grip
It works. Some people hate on it since it’s not as grippy as LOK offerings, but if you do your part with proper grip fundamentals…it doesn’t move! I’m always swapping grips because I get bored, currently have the Veloce S2 cut palmswells. But nothing negative to say about the Vytal grips.
 
I sent 2 of my rattiest CZ82s with flaking paint out to CCR for refinishing. One of them is the CPII plating, and the other Cerahide (similar to black Cerakote). Both far exceeded my expectations and pictures don't do them justice. It was well worth the wait; they even did a complete disassembly and deep clean, despite the 82s being notoriously frustrating to reassamble. Refreshed the sight paint and safety indicator too.

Normally I don't refinish C&Rs because it takes away from the history, but for these two the original polycoat painted finish was in such bad shape that I was concerned about corrosion and rust. Plus, I still have two other 82s where the original finish is in much better shape that I'll keep original.

Now I'm just waiting on my wood grips to arrive.

1755026892707.png
 
The first gun I bought years ago was a Cz40B which I got for a decent price at auction. I've since had her cajunized and the grips cerakoted by Sagisi Customs to match the plum on my Vz.58 Liberty. Gotta give props to Cz for spending the dough to keep their discontinued pistols on the roster, just so us Californians don't have to pay the inflated offroster tax.
 

Attachments

  • GRuxclk.jpeg
    GRuxclk.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 13
  • yzYFCN8.jpeg
    yzYFCN8.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 22
My CZs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3911.jpeg
    IMG_3911.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3912.jpeg
    IMG_3912.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3534.jpeg
    IMG_3534.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 24
Here are mine! From top to bottom;

CZC A01 LD with CZ 75 Type-D mag release and LOK palm swell bogies for CZ 75 mags vs. the stock P-09 mags shipped with the A01.

CZ TS2 Orange

CZ TS2 Base Model (for sale in classifieds). I bought it used and the original owner ordered it with the OD green frame/slide, so I made it look like the Euro spec TS2 with silver grips and magwell.

CZ SP-01, my first gun purchase ever. The SP-01 has the following mods;

Cajun Gun Works Pro Package, installed by CGW
CGW barrel bushing
Vytal Palm Swell Krakens in two-tone Orange/Black
EPS Carry optic installed by Primary Machine
Lanyard Loop removed and replaced with no-loop plug.
 

Attachments

  • 4812.jpg
    4812.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom