- Messages
- 420
So you're the one who cornered the Shadow 2 market, hahaMy CZs
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
So you're the one who cornered the Shadow 2 market, hahaMy CZs
Nice! Carry gun?
2.5 years and holding up greatHow long has the cerakote been on there? How's it holding up?
Thanks! P-01 is my EDCNice! Carry gun?
I only have 1 Shadow 2. There are 2 Tac Sports and a SP01. Also got P01 and a P10c. Phantom. Sold my Original Shadow.So you're the one who cornered the Shadow 2 market, haha
Mag extender?
Would you say p01 pr p01c are better for ccw than an on roster M&P SHIELD (the compact)?I only have 1 Shadow 2. There are 2 Tac Sports and a SP01. Also got P01 and a P10c. Phantom. Sold my Original Shadow.
Do u like p01 more than the shield? I'm trying to figure our if I like the shield pr p01 or hellcat more for ccw but since p01 isn't on the roster I can't find one to shoot or hold in personThanks! P-01 is my EDC
I have vital grips, can vouch for them. How much is the cerakote/milling gonna cost you?Nice guns guys. I just did the pro-package install on my P-01 last night. That was “fun”. Now it’s off with Wager for milling and getting cerakoted burnt bronze. Waiting on case colored grips from Vytal too.
I don’t have shieldDo u like p01 more than the shield? I'm trying to figure our if I like the shield pr p01 or hellcat more for ccw but since p01 isn't on the roster I can't find one to shoot or hold in person
I don’t CCW. I do have both the Shield and Shield Plus. P01 is very nice. Shield Plus is probably best due to weight. Honest Outlaw loves the shield. He carried the P01 for awhile.Would you say p01 pr p01c are better for ccw than an on roster M&P SHIELD (the compact)?
Very nice! Indeed it does look new.Had given up on finding one of these but stumbled into this beauty that looks damn near new
![]()
Very nice, congratulations! They are all getting hard to find. I was fortunate to stock up on at least one of each of the on-roster versions well before the fell off roster but had never been able to find the compact 75 in 40. Was shocked it looked so good being from 2007. Hope all is well, have a great new yearVery nice! Indeed it does look new.
I just picked up a similar gun, the 75 D Compact (PCR) from another member here. Has a reach-reduction kit and some aftermarket sights with a steel guide rod. Shoots so nicely. It was my first decocker gun.
Very nice, congratulations! They are all getting hard to find. I was fortunate to stock up on at least one of each of the on-roster versions well before the fell off roster but had never been able to find the compact 75 in 40. Was shocked it looked so good being from 2007. Hope all is well, have a great new year
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!