18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics CZ Photo Thread

Here is my humble collection of CZ handguns.

I want to “cajunize” my SP01 and BD.

My CCW are the P01 and D Compact and I want to leave those “as-is”

My A01-LD is good as is and don’t want to touch that (no optic).

The kadet is hardly used lol but have it just in case.

The issue I am having is finding OEM mags. They are out of stock in a lot of places

IMG_8235.jpeg
 
CZ-sp-01-fde-3-resized.jpg
 
Currently have these three beauts. Just sent the black p01 to get the CGW pro kit installed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7667.jpeg
    IMG_7667.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 45
The issue I am having is finding OEM mags. They are out of stock in a lot of places
Check gun.deals for stock:
10 round compact mags:

10 round full-size mags:

For CZ stuff, Greg Cote always has decent prices too (and here, better than gun.deals, idk why he's not listed)

10 round compact mags:

10 round full-size mags:
 
I just bought a CZ75 BD today, it's my first gun and the guy behind the counter was super cool. Sadly my CZ is in jail rn. 240 hours will go by eventually, right?

Got a 30/30 on my FSC test btw lol
 
Welcome to the CZ club, great first choice!
Thanks, I'm proud to be an official member of this club. I've always had a knack for liking things that are little different but the CZ just feels right. I think a Beretta 92 comes close but I like the CZ75 more.

I'm left handed and a CZ owner, I'm as weird as it gets lmao.
 
Thanks, I'm proud to be an official member of this club. I've always had a knack for liking things that are little different but the CZ just feels right. I think a Beretta 92 comes close but I like the CZ75 more.

I'm left handed and a CZ owner, I'm as weird as it gets lmao.
My daughter is a lefty and loves my cz clone. The are great guns
 
My daughter is a lefty and loves my cz clone. The are great guns
Yea every lefty is a little different, but I like to use my middle finger for the mag release and my index finger for the slide release. I usually just pull the slide back though.
 
Well I stumbled upon this CZ Custom Shadow 2 and it is waiting ten days to come home with me.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8129.jpeg
    IMG_8129.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 39
I have a CZ75 SA with Loks. I'll post photos once I get the mag release on. It's no beauty queen but i love it.
 
Back
Top Bottom