18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

DGX Spark 128GB

patch notes?
Added Firearms Manufacturers, Brands, and backfilled data.

This is to help search.
Fixed a bug so restricted accounts immediately get removed after verification.


Screenshot 2026-10-05 at 12.29.23 AM.webp

Maintenance complete for today.
 
Well Done Laughing GIF
 
Hold off until Gigabyte announces pricing on this
Already bought it and implemented it.

That one is actually too small. It’s a 64 GB model, which is a bit too small. The models that I’m working with are 120B . So 128 is the minimum and the Mac Studio that I’m working with are 256GB.

Do I really need it for CA guns, specifically? It’s definitely overkill but it’s allowing for running larger models where we can actually run agentic coding for what I’m looking at is GLM 5.3, Qwen-flash-next or other models in the 120B-200b range. I’m also using it for different features to like generate videos, images, and a few other things for the site.

This also something that I’m using to, like I mentioned in the other system for privacy, we use it to look for people who are doing strange things, whether they’re scanning people or if we’re being scanned, what are they scanning
 
Back
Top Bottom