A couple more. On top the 112 auto elite. On bottom a 110 auto. I'll tell you what, Buck is an old name and sort of an old man's knife by today's standards with all the boutique and tactical stuff out there, but they still make an extremely nice knife and the quality on these, especially considering the price point of roughly $200 and they are still made in the USA - just wonderful knives. Extremely smooth and so pretty, my pics don't do them justice at all.
View attachment 16813
A few more, a Pro-Tech Godson which is very snappy, kind of aggressive looking.

My EDC when I carry an OTF is this well used Microtech Ultratech D/E, and a Cobratech a neighbor gave me as a gift, he's a knife dealer and claimed it was made in USA but... I have a feel for Chineseum and this one is just that, Chinese but evidently assembled here in the states. It's an okay knife but I will probably gift it to someone, I only carry American steel.
View attachment 16815